AGRICULTURAL UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE (UAV)
Agricultural UAV products are dedicated to prevent and cure the crops and plants for delivering pesticides on farmland, trees prairies, etc. It has the following advantages:
- Accurate operation: UAV can manage accurate pesticide delivering at the height of 1.5-2 meter above crops. Average pesticide dosage per acre is 3.0-6.0L, saving 90% water and 20% farm chemicals. The effective availability of farm chemicals is more than 35%.
- Excellent pesticide delivering effect: the nozzles are fixed under the propellers. The downward flow caused by the rotating propellers can strengthen the penetration of pesticides into the leaves, preventing pesticides from fluttering and enhancing the delivering effect.
- High operating efficiency: the operating efficiency is 5-34 acres/hour, 20-100 times of the manual work. But the cost except chemical is $5.5-$10/ha.
- Few employees: 1-3 employees can manage all the work.
- Unique advantage: can be used in mountain lands and hills where ground machines can’t work.
- Easy operation: comparing with oil UAV, it’s easier to operate, more economical and protects the environment, training including operation,maintenance and repair can be finished in one week.
- Battery powered which guarantees continuous work without stopping.
- Remote Control.
Posted in Cereal Crops